Join a Hiking To Mount Kilimanjaro
Welcome to the trek towards Mount Kilimanjaro, with the view of deep valleys, sparkling rivers, and the two peaks of Kibo and Mawenzi that majestically split the blue sky above you.
Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, which reaches almost 6,000 meters above sea level needs passion and fitness. This is Africa’s tallest free-standing mountain and offers a lot of scenery to hikers. With its peak glacier, its wild and desolate desert, the continuously windswept savannah, and the lush tropical rainforest, the mountain is a nature experience beyond the ordinary. It is understandable why tourists from all parts of the world flock here to take in its stunning beauty. Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro’s summit, the world’s most beautiful mountain is worth it; once you get there, you will be able to see the vastness of Africa spread out beneath you!
Experience a hike to Africa’s highest free-standing mountain
To give you the greatest possible security, we have a Tanzanian, highly trained expedition guides who will enhance your experience.
- Beautiful Beaches: Zanzibar and Pemba Islands just off Tanzania’s coast offer incredible beach destinations from where you can relax after your safari.
- Big Cats: Few places in Africa can offer the density of big cats as the great Serengeti National Park.
- The Chimpanzees of Mahale: Staying on the shores of Lake Tanganyika, daily treks depart into the forest to track our closest relatives.
- Kilimanjaro: World’s highest freestanding mountain and the highest point on the African continent.
- The Great Wildebeest Migration: One of nature’s truly great events, as the enormous herds migrate towards fresh pastures.
- Namiri Plains: This huge expanse of the Serengeti is one of the ultimate big cat locations.